Top Benefits of an Independent Insurance Agent
Not all insurance agents are created equal. Choosing the right one for you can make a big difference in service, costs, and value. When you are looking for your next insurance policy, you’ll learn that there are two different types of insurers: direct writers and independent agents. Take a look at the top reasons why you should work with an independent insurance agent.
- Personalized solutions. An independent agent will find a policy that suits your needs. They work for you, whereas a direct writer works for an insurance company. This means that an independent agent has a wide variety of policies to choose from, allowing them to tailor coverage to you.
- Long-term relationships. Independent agents take the time to build close relationships and understand your needs. As a result, you often work with an independent agent for many years. They want to become your resource and guide for all things insurance rather than just sell you policies.
- One-stop-shop. You can often get all of your insurance needs fulfilled by one independent insurance agent. They can provide you with auto, home/renters, business, life, health, and more insurance coverages so that you save time and money.
- Cost-effective. Independent agents have the ability to shop and compare prices, meaning that they will always offer you an appropriate policy at the lowest cost.
- Reliable resource. Throughout your life and as you reach milestones, your insurance needs will change. Independent agents serve as your go-to source for expert advice whenever you need it, whether you’re getting married, divorced, moving home, having a baby, starting a business, buying a car, or more.
Working with us, you don’t have to make sense of your options alone. Our independent insurance agents are dedicated to finding coverage to suit your unique needs. To get started on your reliable insurance policies, contact UniVista Insurance Hialeah|Cutler Bay today!